For the directions, please inform your taxi driver to go to Suvarnabhumi Airport, THAI Airways Domestic Cargo Building (DOM). For your information:
It locates quite a distance before reaching the Passenger Terminal. From the Motor Way's elevated way into the Airport, break left at the "Long-term Parking Exit", drive pass THAI Catering and Fire Department Building you will see a horse-shoe U-turn. Take the U-turn and turn left then immediate right at the second off-the-road. Drive straight pass the Building which has a heli-pad on the roof with the King and Queen Picture on the front wall of the Building, next you will pass the Technical Building and drive straight slowly you will see Domestic Cargo on the left hand side you are there " Thai Domestic Cargo" .
Requirement for Cargo Destined to DME and Unclaimed Cargo Handling Process
In order to maximize the efficiency of our cargo service on the delivery process to TG customers and to avoid unnecessary extra charges incurred in case of the consignee refusing to take delivery of their consignments at DME, The following practices shall be implemented:
1. For all cargo destined to DME, the additional conditions for carriage of cargo in the **TG appointed agent*s acknowledgement of non-delivery cargo to DME** form (currently version 6) must always be marked and signed by TG appointed agent on behalf of shipper with their company stamp to confirm the responsibility and liability for all charges levied to his cargo in case of non-delivery at DME upon issuing of AWB at the station of departure. TG will not accept carriage of any shipment to DME without the completed of the **TG appointed agent*s acknowledgement to non-delivery cargo** form accompanying to the shipment and will not accept carriage of cargo to DME from walk-in customers. Please download the form in www.thaicargo.com then look at Info Support “Download Forms” on webpage and click “THAI Cargo (TG) APPOINTED AGENT’S ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF NON-DELIVERY CARGO TO DME”.
2. The consignee’s actual telephone numbers must be identified in the “Handling Information” box of the air waybill to enable the notification contacted by the GHA.
3. TG shall send FFM, CPM, LDM and USM to xxxxxx SITA address.
4. Pre-built ULDs (BUP) and CC shipment are currently not acceptable in Russia.
5. Road Feeder Service (RFS) is not recommended due to Russian Customs Constraints at present.
6. GHA local tariff rates:
7. Interline shipment shall be consulted with BKKFP-E prior sending to DME.
8. Upon shipment arrival at DME, the GHA shall notice the consignee at the latest 12 hours after Actual Time of Arrival (ATA) and keep proofs of written notice.
9. In case of failure notification to the Consignee by insufficient or incorrect contact information on the air waybill, the Handling Company shall request the Carrier for precise information at the latest next day after arrival. This request with Air Waybill number, place of origin, cargo commodity, date of arrival, number of pieces and weight (kg) shall be sent to the following addresses: BKKFTTG, BKKFHTG, BKKFUTG, BKKFJTG, BKKAFTG copy BKKFPTG FRAAFTG FRAFATG FRAFOTG and BKKFITG.
10. In the event of impossibility to notify the Mail Recipient (Russian Post) due to insufficient or inaccurate contact information in the mail documents or in the absence of a mail manifest (or other postal supporting documentation), the Handling Company shall send a request to the Carrier for data clarification latest by the following addresses: BKKLMTG, BKKFHTG, BKKFUTG, BKKFJTG, BKKAFTG copy FRAAFTG FRAFATG BKKFPTG FRAAFTG FRAFOTG FRAFATG and BKKFITG
11. GHA at DME shall send weekly cargo and mail warehouse inventory check for non-delivered shipment on hand in its warehouse every Monday by e-mail to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, copy email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Norbert.Rockenmeyer@Thai-Airways.de, Heike.Gerdes@Thai-Airways.de, email@example.com
12. FRAAF/FA/FOTG and DMEF9TG shall monitor GHA to send the weekly cargo and mail warehouse inventory report on every Monday with a copy to BKKFI.
13. Any service cargo to DME shall be proceeded in according to this C.S.A. including pre-confirmation to take delivery by DMEKKTG and/or MOWAATG prior cargo acceptance. FF-S/FF-C shall ensure this process firmly implemented by service cargo shippers.
For Unclaimed Cargo and Mail
1. For unclaimed shipment handling process, any request for re-export of shipments to station of departure/origin should be coordinated with UTG-Express or any other Customs broker by e-mail and copy to BKKFTTG, BKKFITG, FRAAF/FA/FOTG, DMEF9TG, Concerned Regional Managers, BKKFOTG, BKKFPTG (contact details below). All charges involved shall be absorbed by shipper or its agent at station of origin as per the form in item 1.
2. After TG Customs broker quotes all fees, the station of departure/origin shall confirm on behalf of shipper and its agent to UTG-Express or any other Customs broker by e-mail and copy to BKKFTTG, BKKFITG, FRAAF/FA/FOTG, DMEF9TG, Concerned Regional Managers, BKKFOTG, BKKFPTG including MOWAA/EATG (contact details below) for a payment and re-debit to the agent at station of departure/origin.
3. BKKFTTG as the intermediate party will keep monitoring the shipment and send e-mails for reminders to the non-compliance stations until closing pending unclaimed cases with a copy to BKKFITG, FRAAF/FA/FOTG, DMEF9TG, Concerned Regional Managers, BKKFOTG, BKKFPTG.
BKKLMTG as the intermediate party will keep monitoring to any unclaimed mail and send e-mails for reminders to the non-compliance stations until closing pending unclaimed cases with a copy to BKKFITG, FRAAF/FA/FOTG, DMEF9TG, Concerned Regional Managers, BKKFOTG, BKKFPTG.
4. FRAAF/FA/FOTG/DMEF9TG shall coordinate and copy all information to BKKFTTG and related functions including Customs Broker for booking and re-exporting details of unclaimed or misrouted cargo/mail back to origin stations.
5. The sales credit shall be debited to the false station of any negligence to the above process.
AA: GHA at DME for operation matters Note: GHA may be able to do re-export. Still checking and advise later.
Irina Guseva, Sales Manager Cargo, JSC Domodedovo Commercial Services
Tel: +7 (495) 795-35-00
Fax: +7 (495) 795-38-29
E-mail: IGuseva@dme.ru, sales_cargo_DCS@dme.ru copy MartirosRogov@dme.ru
BB: Customs Brokers at DME for all Customs formality process; for example:
Tel. +7 (495) 744-01-07 (ext.241)
Cell: +7 (915) 332-66-50
Fax. +7 (495) 425-18-00
E-mail: Budylkina@utg-express.ru; DME.Sales@utg-express.ru;
or any other available broker in DME airport
CC: DMEF9TG: To be advised when applicable
EE: FRAAFTG as DME Station Manager
Cargo Sales and Operational Manager
for Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Eastern Europe and Russia & CIS countries
Tel.: +49 (0)69-69538790
Fax: +49 (0)69-69538792
Cell.: +49 (0)171-6789 836
FF: BKK agent’s contact point: BKKFWTG
Domestic agent (excluding BKK)’s contact point: Local Offices at related provinces copy BKKFW-D
How to register THAI Cargo e-Booking (CHORUS Web Booking)
1. Download the e-booking application form on www.thaicargo.com, Info Support "Down load Forms".
2. Complete the application form and sign by the authorize person of his agents.
3. Submit the completed application form to cargo manager at your located.
4. Your application process has start
5. Return user name and password by e-mail that your registered